Friday, March 30, 2018

PKNE #06 - Part 4

Certainly got this done pretty fast. Probably because there were less dialouge boxes than usual this time around. I don't mind that at all, since I'm one of the people who has to work on this.

And not that much work left to do on this, considering we are at at the penultimate chapter of this here saga, which concludes next week. Oooh, yeeeaaah, that's right! Surprise 5-parter, bitches!


Part 4:
http://online.fliphtml5.com/orfbb/fjiw/

That's all that needs to be said. Let's see how they'll try to wrap this one up.

7 comments:

  1. Cue next week, when Everett opens up a rift to an eldritch dimension in order to unleash an elder god upon Moldrock, which to his absolute shock will actually make everything worse, as he exclaims "I'm a good father!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if April Fools or real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...
      Thanks so much, as ever! Out of curiosity -- is "physic" on page 19 a typo for "psychic", or does she actually mean "physic" as in medicinal and there's a level of meaning here I'm not getting? (If it's a typo, no criticism is implied here, at the speed you're putting these out it's mind-boggling how good the quality of the translations are as it is! I couldn't even get through this comment without having to re-post to fix a typo. I'm just curious if there's an aspect to Moldrock's imprisonment that's escaping me.)

      Delete
    2. Trust me, if you look closely enough, you'll find at least 1 typo in anything I've translated. So yes, I just fucked up.

      Delete
    3. No worries, it happens. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something in the narrative. :) Thanks for clearing it up!

      Delete