Sunday, March 25, 2018

PKNE #06 - Part 3

I swear these scans are getting worse and worse, evidenced by my own personal experience of having to put a bit more work into them every time a new issue is published. If I can get my hands on higher quality material after this translation is finished, I might actually go back and redo this.

But Part 3 is here anyway, and I'm not going to start talking about the contents within these pages themselves, there's plenty of room for that for everyone else, and I hope you do enjoy your reading.


Part 3:
http://online.fliphtml5.com/orfbb/gxlb/

Now, Part 4 will be appear on the shelves in Italy on March 28th, and you should of course expect a translation of that several days afterwards. At least in the best case scenario. Check back in.

1 comment:

  1. Was it all part of the Ducklair sister's grand design? Did they in reality turn Solomon into their personal boy toy? I don't think I want to know.

    ReplyDelete